I am so excited that December is here and the Christmas festivities can begin. 2018 has been such an amazing year for me, in fact it has probably been my best year yet. Highlights include working at the Winter Olympics, getting married, moving to our first grown up apartment, going on a billion international trips, and hitting my 10 years of living in Korea milestone! As a little thank you to you all for being such faithful followers I want to give a little something back. So I have teamed up with 12 of my favourite restaurants to give away 12 restaurants vouchers! I will be giving away a voucher every 2 days, and it is super easy to win. All you need to do is either follow me on Facebook or Instagram or both for double chances. Then like the giveaway photo and the restaurant page then tag a friend. It is as easy as that but all details will be posted on each photo if you are unsure. Below is the list of restaurants taking part, and the day their giveaway will begin. The winner of each voucher will be announced on the day of the next give away. Good luck everyone and Happy Holidays!
1. Ryan’s Smoke House – If you love BBQ and haven’t been to check out Ryan’s yet, you are seriously missing out. Their incredible omega rich locally sourced meat is smoked to within an inch of its life and smothered in their delicious BBQ sauces. They have kindly gifted me a 50,000 won voucher to give away to one lucky winner. Head straight to my Instagram or Facebook page to enter!
2. Summer Lane – The Gyeongridan Aussie style brunch joint is one of my favourite places to eat on the weekend. Their poached eggs and avocado toasts are not to be missed. They are also one of the only places that serve a Bloody Mary too. They have very kindly gifted me a brunch for two voucher (2 main meals, 2 coffees, and one dessert). So enter on December 4th to win!
3. HBC McCoy’s – McCy’s in HBC is one of my favourite bistros in the city. Every dish that Chef Denis comes up with is absolutely delicious and made with seasonal ingredients. I have had a sneak preview of their Christmas menu and it includes Beef Wellington, Cod with honey aioli and oysters. It is one of my most recommended spots for date night. Chef Denis has kindly gifted me a 30,000 won voucher to give away to a lucky reader on December 6th.
4. Nori Table – Nori Table is one of the only places to get good California style sushi in the city. They now have two locations, one in Itaewon, and one in Yeoksam. I have a 35,000 won voucher to give away to one lucky reader for the newly opened Yeoksam location on December 8th.
5. Pizza Muzzo – If you like pizza and cocktails as much as I do, then Pizza Muzzo in Itaewon is not to be missed. The place has a classy yet fun vibe that is perfect for a weekend dinner before heading out. They have very generously given me a 50,000 won voucher to give away on December 10th.
6. Aroi Jjing Jjing – Aroi Jjing Jjing is the cutest little Thai place that opened up in Haebangchon earlier this year. Their food is absolutely delicious and they are also one of the few restaurants in the area to have an amazing outdoor space. They have generously offered a 50,000 won voucher to be given away on December 12th.
7. Linus BBQ & Chicken – The Alabama BBQ king has two restaurants in our fair city now, and the newest one is located in Haebangchon. As well as serving their famous brisket and pulled pork, this menu offers their incredible BBQ chicken. I have a 30,000 won voucher to give away to one lucky reader on December 14th.
8. Dinette – Dinette is a brand new restaurant located in Gyeongridan above Namsan Chemistry. The chic and stylish restaurant specializes in organic and home grown ingredients from their rooftop garden. They have very kindly given me a 50,000 won voucher to give away on December 16th.
9. Sunday Arvo – Sunday Arvo, an Aussie style brunch joint only opened earlier this year but it has already proved to be very popular. Not only do they have a variety of eggs benedicts on the menu, they also serve a killer salmon sandwich. I will be giving away a 40,000 won voucher to this bodacious brunch joint on December 18th.
10. Section A – The fabulous and upmarket Italian is a favourite of mine and comes very highly recommended by the Italian embassy. They have a fantastic menu of classic and modern Italian dishes and a very beautiful dining space. Section A has generously offered me a 50,000 won voucher to give away on December 20th.
11. Rooftop by Ryunique -Rooftop is the third jewel in the incredibly talented Chef Ryu’s crown. Located at the top of the Galleria shopping mall in Apgujeong it mixes fine dining with a relaxed yet contemporary casual dining environment. I have kindly been given a 50,000 won voucher to Rooftop by Ryunique to give away on December 22nd.
12. Shuttle – My favourite food delivery service in Seoul, has been a godsend to me over the years. They are absolutely unrivalled when it comes to the amount of western restaurants they offer delivery for. Meaning that that if you win, you’ll be able to choose food from any restaurant on their website and get it delivered right to your door. The 50,000 won voucher be will given away to one super lucky person on December 24th!